How long has it been since your dental website was built? Two, three, maybe even five years ago? That could be an issue because the digital world moves at warp speed. It’s common to have something be relevant one day and completely outdated the next. Your site works 24 hours, 7 days a week to sell your practice, and so should your dental website company!
Questions to ask dental website designers
Choosing a new company to design your website can feel daunting in the face of seemingly endless options. Here are a few screening questions to help.
– Will I own my dental website or is this just a rental?
– Do I have to write the content or will you do that for me?
– Am I choosing one of your templates, or is my site custom designed just for me?
– Does my site come optimized for local search?
– Will my site be hosted on a secure server?
– Will I have back-end access to make easy updates to my pages?
At Golden Proportions Marketing, every one of our sites is designed to look, feel and sound like you. You’re going to love the look – but more importantly, you’re going to love how much your phone rings!
Website Design For Dentists
The more interactive your dental website, the longer visitors will stay. The longer they stay, the higher the likelihood of converting that visitor into a new dental patient, so we make sure to incorporate interactivity into your dental website design. Here are just a few of the interactive features our sites can offer: