Golden Proportions Marketing is seeking a high caliber B2B Sales and Marketing Strategist with serious Consultative Sales skills and DNA to lead and participate in our efforts to raise the bar of the dental marketing industry. Your primary mission will be creating strategic marketing plans that address the prospect’s goals, pitching and closing prospects on your recommendations, and building and maintaining ongoing marketing relationships with dental practices. Must be willing to travel up to 2 times per month to industry events and on-site client meetings.
Our in-house strategic marketing team is rapidly innovating and delivering products that dentists demand and desire.Our New Business Developer finds and develops qualified leads for you to nurture and close. We offer autonomy with support to self-driven Sales and Marketing Professionals. Our team is professional yet fun and hard driving.
Work Requirements and Expected Results for This Position
- Nurture and form relationships with qualified prospects
- Move prospects towards the development of long-term, comprehensive marketing plans focusing on strategies that meet the client’s goals and budget
- Must be a logical, strategic marketer with the ability to guide clients on goal development and uncover practice challenges that may impact results
- Must have the ability to analyze marketing and business data to adjust the long term strategic plan
- Write and present complete marketing plans, moving the client towards final decision within a 90-day window
- Following the close of the contract, act as the link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact ensuring constant and consistent communication
- Follow established systems to complete projects on time and on budget
- Oversee and direct project teams
- Transition client to the next phase of the plan in a timely manner
- Meet monthly sales goals as established
- Monitor personal monthly sales progress
- Monitor client’s results and recommend necessary changes and/or new marketing strategies
- Conduct review calls with all active clients each quarter
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of strategic marketing and advertising development experience
- Experience selling and servicing digital marketing or related services is a plus
- The desire to achieve more, faster!
This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be part of a dynamic team and culture.
GPM is a fast-growing dental marketing company, one with a very large roster of national and international clients and a focus on delivering real results, based on an in-depth understanding of practice needs and challenges. Our 18 years of experience means we know every trick in the book and frequently steer our clients and prospects away from the shiny object company that wants to sell them an untested silver bullet solution. We are committed to solving problems, developing innovative solutions and providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
- 21 employees across Client Services, Web, SEO / Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Sales and Operations teams
- Specialization in private practice marketing with significant experience in large group practice, DSO, and affiliated industry businesses.
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Annual performance incentives
- Health, life and vision insurance
- Paid time off – holidays, vacation and sick days
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 4% 401k match
- Continuing education and tuition assistance for employee development
Want to know more? Want to become part of our team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.