Web Designer (Front End / WordPress)
Golden Proportions Marketing is seeking a talented Front End / WordPress Designer with the ability to consistently produce a creative and progressive product. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, contributes new ideas, and is a quick study when it comes to changes in workflow and technology. S/he is constantly learning and actively seeks new ideas and inspiration in web design, and loves a good challenge. This is primarily a front-end web design job, for healthcare businesses. Attention to detail is a must. Previous design experience preferred.
The ideal candidate is comfortable designing for WordPress and possesses a deep set of design skills capable of adapting quickly and designing exceptional user experiences. We build highly detailed healthcare websites that perform well across platforms.
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off / Vacation, 401k. Remote candidates considered. Relocation assistance available.
- Design client websites based on brand, client-provided information, and preset content outlines.
- Make and recommend changes to current and past projects.
- Recommend technologies and system changes on a company level.
- Stay current with web standards and techniques.
- Current portfolio or relevant work experience.
Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Relevant work experience
- Some development skills preferred
Please submit portfolios / resumes to Careers@goldenproportions.com. In lieu of cover letter, please write a short paragraph about what you are passionate about as a designer and something you like to do outside of work.