Use these six dental marketing strategies to attract new patients to your practice and end 2017 with measurable results and profitability.
USE IT OR LOSE IT – DENTAL BENEFITS REMINDER
October marks the beginning of the end of 2017 (the 4th quarter), so it’s the perfect time to remind your patients that their dental insurance deductible is about to run out. They need to use their 2017 benefits before they’re gone because most plans start over at the beginning of a new year.
- Send out a friendly email blast or letter to say, “Don’t wait until it’s too late. Your annual dental benefits will expire soon. Call today to schedule your exam or cleaning.”
- Remind them of how important it is to maintain their dental health and maybe even include a limited time offer to increase their need to call your practice ASAP.
THE WE MISS YOU CAMPAIGN
Every practice has a list of patients who missed their latest six-month checkup or more. An effective way to fill your schedule is to set up a system in your front office and have someone call these patients every day. Is your list long? Break it down into manageable blocks. Give your team or team members making the calls some tips and tricks to convert calls to appointments.
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD – NEW MOVER’S POSTCARD
Summer is prime time to move. So, now’s the perfect time to send a postcard to a targeted area of families who are finally getting settled into their new home. You want your message to be direct and clear. Add a new patient special as an added bonus.
THE GOOGLE ADWORDS HOLIDAY SOLUTION
‘Tis the season to be thinking about boosting your new patient numbers with an enticing new patient holiday special. AdWords can easily target the right kind of patient you want using your personalized list of powerful keywords and specific geographic locations. Possible offer options could include:
- A holiday whitening special – Free whitening with new patient exam and x-rays
- Give the gift of a straight smile – Invisalign for a holiday present
- A simple new patient deal complete with a discounted exam, x-rays, and consult.
IN-OFFICE SAVINGS TO REWARD EXISTING PATIENTS
Don’t forget to show your loyal, existing patient base just how thankful you are for them by doing something special for them too.
IDEA: Host a “White Party” at your office complete with an in-office teeth whitening offer that they can’t refuse. Make it an actual party at the office where whitening is discounted over a period of a few days. Don’t forget to snap a photo and share them on social media for a boost on your “likes.”
DO A WEBSITE CHECKUP
Take a moment to view your website.
- Is it converting potential patients into new patients?
- Is it optimized for mobile and search engine activity?
- Do you want to add a special web promotion or one of your in-office holiday promotions to the site?
- Does it look good on a mobile device?
If your website isn’t performing for you, now is a great time to enhance it!
These are just a few ideas and strategies to help you get the ball rolling so you can successfully end 2017 with a full schedule. It’s also never too late to start creating a comprehensive marketing plan for 2018. It will help you create a clear path to success using marketing methods with measurable results you can see.
We work for you to make your marketing work for you.